The main features of service promotion are as follows:
- Helps to Inform about Services: The company announces the various products and services offered to their customers either when they make any change in their present services or at the time o launching a new service into the market.
- Persuades Customers for Purchase: Service firms request a convince the customers to buy their products and services.
- Helps Determine Customer’s Needs and Demands: The producer performs all the promotional activities. The manufacturer is accountable for getting information about customers and potential customers in order to provide adequate services to fulfill their needs and demands.
- Helps Remind about Services: Substituting the same advertisement is a technique used to remind customers of the services offered by the company.
- Promotion Techniques: Personal selling, advertising, and other sales promotion techniques together constitute promotional techniques.