MBOSE releases 10th and 12th Arts results for 2023. Know the detailed steps to check online and through the DigiLocker platform.
The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE), Tura, has declared the results of the class 10th and 12th Arts stream on May 26, 2023. The results are now available for students to check and download from the official websites, mbose.in or megresults.nic.in. Candidates can use their roll number and other required login credentials to access their results.
The overall pass percentage in the Meghalaya 12th Arts Result 2023 is 85.72 per cent. Girls have outperformed boys with a pass percentage of 88.40 per cent, while the pass percentage for boys stands at 81.55 per cent.
The MBOSE SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate) 10th Exams were conducted from March 3 to March 17, 2023. On the other hand, the HSSLC (Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate) Arts 12th Exams 2023 were held between March 3, 2023, and March 30, 2023.
Checking the Results Online
Students can follow the steps below to check their results:
- Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Board of School Education, mbose.in.
- Find and click on the link to check Class 10 and Class 12 (Arts) Meghalaya Board results on the homepage.
- After clicking on the respective link, a new window will appear.
- Enter your roll number, school code, and other relevant details as mentioned on the admit card.
- Click on the ‘submit’ option to access the Meghalaya board Class 10, Class 12 (Arts) result.
- Download and print the result for future reference.
Accessing the Results via DigiLocker
Here’s how students can check their results through DigiLocker:
- Download the DigiLocker app from Google Play Store or Apple App store, or visit digilocker.gov.in.
- Sign up using your name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, and Aadhar number.
- Create a password and submit.
- Log in using the required information.
- Click on the ‘Meghalaya board’ under the ‘education’ tab.
- Select ‘MBOSE SSLC/ HSSLC Arts exam result 2023’.
- Input your Aadhaar card number, and the result will appear on your screen.
In 2022, approximately 57,371 students appeared for the class 10th board exams and the overall pass percentage was recorded at 56.96 per cent. In contrast, about 27,739 students appeared for the class 12th Arts stream exams with a pass percentage of 81.17 per cent. This year’s increase in the pass percentage reflects the students’ hard work and perseverance despite the challenging circumstances.