The National Testing Agency has unveiled the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key. Candidates are given the provision to raise objections against the answer key online.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2023. This is a crucial juncture for the candidates who appeared for the test, as they can now compare their responses against the provisional answer key and raise objections if necessary. The answer key can be accessed on the official NTA NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
Overview of NEET UG 2023 Examination
NEET UG 2023, a significant competitive examination for students seeking entry into medical colleges across India, was conducted on May 7, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 5.20 p.m. The examination saw an impressive turnout, with 20,87,449 candidates appearing for the test at 4,097 centres located in 499 cities, including 14 cities outside India.
Along with the Provisional Answer Keys, the NTA has uploaded Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for NEET (UG) – 2023 on the website. Candidates are given the opportunity to raise an online challenge against the provisional Answer Key. To do so, they will have to submit a non-refundable processing cost of Rs. 200/- for each disputed answer. The window for submitting challenges will close on June 6, 2023, at 11.50 p.m.
How to Raise Objections Against the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to raise objections against the NEET UG 2023. Answer Key:
- Visit the official NTA NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Answer Key Challenge’ link available on the homepage.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to choose between two modes of login.
- Enter the required details in the chosen login mode and press ‘Submit’.
- The answer key will be displayed.
- Click on the answers that you wish to raise objections against.
- Fill in your answer and proceed to pay the processing fees.
- Once done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Your objection has been successfully raised.
- Download the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates are advised to make their objections thoughtfully, as the processing fees for the objections are non-refundable. This is an important stage in the NEET UG process, as the final results will be calculated based on the finalized answer key after reviewing the objections. Candidates are thus advised to take advantage of this opportunity and raise valid objections, ensuring fair and accurate results.