Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released the admit cards for the Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 examination.
The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has made the admit cards available for the Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 examination on its official website. Aspiring candidates can download the TN MRB Pharmacist and Assistant Surgeon admit cards through the official website- mrb.tn.gov.in. The examination is slated to be held on April 26 and 27, 2023 at various centres across the Tamil Nadu state.
The admit card is a crucial document that candidates must carry to the examination centre. It contains vital information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, date of birth, photograph, signature, exam date, venue, and shift timing. Aspirants are required to bring a hard copy of the admit card and a valid photo ID proof on the day of the exam.
The TN MRB Pharmacist recruitment examination aims to fill a total of 986 Pharmacist posts across the state. The duration of the exam will be 3:30 hours, consisting of one hour for Tamil, a 30-minute break, and two hours for Medical Science.
How to Download the Admit Card
Follow the steps below to download the TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of TN MRB at mrb.tn.gov.in
- Navigate to the ‘Notification’ section on the homepage
- Click on the link that says, ‘Click here to download the Admit Card for the post of Assistant Surgeon (General)’ or ‘Click here to download the Admit Card for the post of Pharmacist’
- Log in using your ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Verify the details mentioned in the TN MRB Admit Card 2023
- Download the TN MRB Hall Ticket for Assistant Surgeon and Pharmacist.
Candidates can access the TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 using the direct link below:
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The TN MRB Pharmacist examination consists of two papers, one for the Tamil language and the other for Medical Science. The exam will be conducted in an offline mode with multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The duration of the examination is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
|II||Medical Science||2 hours|
The selection process for the TN MRB Pharmacist recruitment consists of the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Candidates who successfully pass the written examination will be called for document verification. Based on their performance in the examination and the verification of documents, a merit list will be prepared for the final selection of candidates.
- TN MRB Pharmacist Admit Card Release Date: April 18, 2023
- TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Date: April 26 and 27, 2023
For more information on the TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 examination, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board at mrb.tn.gov.in and keep themselves updated with the latest notifications and announcements.
Tips for Exam Preparation
With the TN MRB Pharmacist examination just around the corner, candidates should focus on their preparation to ensure they perform well. Here are a few tips to help aspirants prepare effectively:
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus to know what to expect during the examination. Focus on the topics with more weightage to maximize your score.
- Create a Study Plan: Design a study plan that covers all the important topics and allocates sufficient time for revision. Stick to the plan and monitor your progress regularly.
- Practice Mock Tests: Attempt mock tests and previous year question papers to improve your speed and accuracy. Analyze your performance to identify areas that need improvement.
- Revise Regularly: Regular revision is crucial for retaining the information you’ve studied. Allocate time in your study plan for revising the topics you’ve covered.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Keep yourself updated with the latest news and current affairs, especially those related to the medical field. This will help you answer questions based on current events.
- Take Care of Your Health: Make sure you eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and get adequate sleep. A healthy body and mind will help you stay focused and improve your performance during the examination.