Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has released the results for the Class 10 and 12 examinations for the year 2023.
The much-anticipated results of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) for classes 10 and 12 have been declared. Aspirants who sat for the UK Board class 10 or 12 examinations can now access their results online. The mark sheet can be obtained from the board’s official websites.
Where to Find the Results
The results for the Uttarakhand Board exams can be checked on the following websites:
Procedure to Access the Results Online
To check the results for the UBSE class 10 and 12 board exams, candidates should adhere to the following steps:
- Visit one of the official UBSE websites mentioned above.
- Locate and click on the link for the Uttarakhand Class 10 or 12 Board results on the main page.
- Enter the necessary details, such as your UBSE roll number.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Your Uttarakhand Board results for 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- For future reference, consider printing out the results.
Checking the Results via SMS
In addition to the online method, students also have the option of accessing their results via SMS. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Type ‘UK12’ (for Class 12) or ‘UK10’ and your UBSE roll number into a text message.
- Send this message to 56263.
- Your Uttarakhand Board results for 2023 will be sent to your mobile phone.
Overview of the Examinations
This year, the Uttarakhand Board conducted the High School Class 10 and 12 examinations from March to April 6, 2023. In total, 2,59,437 candidates appeared for the UBSE Class 10 and 12 annual exams. Among these candidates, 1,32,115 were enrolled in the Class 10 exam, and 1,27,324 students took the Class 12 final exam.
The declaration of the UBSE results 2023 not only signifies the culmination of the students’ hard work and preparation but also heralds the start of a new academic phase for these young aspirants. As they step forward on their educational journey, these results will guide them in their future academic and professional pursuits.